The Mayor and The Board of Trustees has waived timed parking restrictions including overnight parking restrictions on Village streets* and for non-permitted parking spots in Village Municipal Parking lots during the following time periods:
· Sunday, September 29th at 5:30 p.m. through Tuesday, October 1st at 9:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, October 8th at 5:30 p.m. through Wednesday, October 9th at 9:30 p.m.
· Sunday October 13th at 5:30 p.m. through Tuesday October 15th at 9:30 p.m.
· Sunday, October 20th at 5:30 p.m. through Tuesday, October 22nd at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that only time restrictions are suspended, and for safety reasons, all other parking restrictions will remain in effect. For example, the following continue to be strictly prohibited, and if violated, tickets will be issued:
1. Parking where a sign states no parking or no standing
2. Parking where a sign states or indicates no parking here to corner
3. Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
4. Parking that blocks a driveway
5. Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk
6. Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PARKING RESTRICTIONS INCLUDING OVERNIGHT AND TIMED PARKING WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT ALONG MIDDLE NECK ROAD.