The Mayor and The Board of Trustees has waived timed parking restrictions including overnight parking restrictions on Village streets and for non-permitted parking spots in Village Municipal Parking lots during the following time periods:
- September 9th at 5:30 p.m. through September 11th at 9:30 p.m.
- September 18th at 5:30 p.m. through September 19th at 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday September 23rd at 5:30 p.m. through Tuesday September 25th at 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30th at 5:30 p.m. through Tuesday, October 2nd at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that only time restrictions are suspended, and for safety reasons, all other parking restrictions will remain in effect. For example, the following continue to be strictly prohibited, and if violated, tickets will be issued:
1. Parking where a sign states no parking or no standing
2. Parking where a sign states or indicates no parking here to corner
3. Parking in fire lanes or in front of fire hydrants
4. Parking that blocks a driveway
5. Parking on or within 20 feet of a crosswalk6. Parking within 30 feet of a stop sign